* Please pay particular attention to the tickets you have purchased. Each event is sold separately so purchasing a ticket to the Main Event on Sunday does not entitle you to free entry into any other Huddle event.
* You must have purchased a ticket to the Main Event on Sunday to qualify for purchasing additional Huddle side events.
* Tickets are non - refundable unless we hold a waitlist. The waitlist will be closed from Thursday 14th March 2024 and from this day, no refunds will be permitted. Likewise, no refunds will be permitted if there is no-one on the waitlist willing to purchase. You are welcome to privately sell your ticket, but it must not be for more than the price listed on www.jumbledonline.com. All refund requests must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
* If you privately sell your ticket, you are required to email email@example.com to pass on the detail changes.
* Requests for a personalised tax invoice can be made to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* If any event is cancelled or postponed, you will be notified by email. Please ensure the email you check out with is one you have access to.
* If any event is cancalled or postponed due to a Force Majeure Event, a credit will be given until a new date is announced. If no date is announced, a refund will be issued. If the new date doesn't suit, you can request a refund by emailing email@example.com.
*Force Majeure Events include, but are not limited to; extreme weather, natural disaster, terrorism, war, epidemic or pandemic, civil unrest, government restriction or recommendation, legal requirement and/or flood or fire. In addition, any event, cause or circumstance that lies outside of our foreseeable control.
* Please ensure you provide JUMBLED with the correct dietary requirements. The Huddle is not liable for not providing adequate food if they are not advised of dietary needs.
* There is both photography and videography across all Huddle events. If you do not wish to be photographed, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information correct as of 13 November, 2023. For clarification, please email email@example.com