Yes we have lay-by available, you can read all about it here.
- All JUMBLED laybys are strictly either 6 weeks (full priced items) or 4 weeks (sale items)
- A non refundable deposit of 30% is required to establish your layby
- All laybys must be completed within the time frame or your layby will be automatically cancelled and your non refundable deposit will be forfeited
- Any cancellation of your layby will result in the forfeit of your 30% non refundable deposit
- JUMBLED reserves the right to cancel your layby, without notification, if your layby is not finalised by the end of the layby period
- Layby items will only be posted once payment is made in full
- If any of your shipping details change during the period of your layby, it is the customer's responsibility to notify JUMBLED otherwise redirection will be arranged at the customer's expense
If an item on the site is showing out of stock, we will do our best to order it in if requested. Delivery time frames will be clearly communicated, and we will not process the payment until we can confirm the item is ready for dispatch.
Pre-Orders can be made when an item is out of stock, a 50% deposit is requested upon confirmation of order and the balance before delivery. To arrange for a pre-order of an out of stock item, please email us on email@example.com or phone us on 02 6361 4447.
Most definitely. Just select in-store pick up when you are processing your sale through the check out. In the notes let us know when we can expect you and we will have your goods ready to be collected. We look forward to meeting you in person.
If you come in store to pick up your order after you have paid for your postage online, we are unable to refund you for the delivery costs.
Of course we can! At Jumbled we love wrapping presents so you are in safe hands. We have a lovely brown paper with a soft white stripe, red string and a cute little Jumbled sticker.
If you would like us to write in a card that you have purchased please write exactly what you would like us to write in the notes at the checkout. We have very nice hand writing!
We are most happy to gift wrap all of your goodies, just please give us clear instructions in the checkout notes or contact us directly via email or phone. Unfortunately we are unable to post to multiple locations within a single sale.
At Jumbled we do our best to find you the most fabulous items for you and your home so email us if we can help you source something that you have not seen online. We are always on the look out for our lovely customers.
Please take care to enter the correct address details when you order. If a parcel comes back to us marked 'return to sender' there is a $25 re-posting fee to send it to you again.
The shop is open Monday to Friday 10-5:30pm, Thursday 10-6pm and Saturday 10- 3:30pm at 202 Anson St, Orange.
If your item arrives faulty or damaged, please contact us within 7 days of receipt for details of how to return your item for a replacement or refund. Please note that we are unable to refund on items which have small variations in colour and pattern. We are unable to accept returns on items after 7 days.
We prefer you to email us for several reasons: firstly, email is more efficient and frees up our staff’s time to pick and pack your order as quickly as possible. Secondly, email means that we have a full record of your query to refer to should we (or you) need to in future. Please use the contact form for all correspondence.
Not all items from our store are online as we have such a large variety, but we are hoping to grow both stores and constantly add new things. If you have a product in mind just contact us by email and hopefully we can help you out.